ABOUT THE GROUP
Formed in November 2017, the Malawi-UK Business Group brings together key organisations and individuals in the UK engaged in business and trade with Malawi.
It exists to support, facilitate and develop business flow, create new investment opportunities and integrate Malawi-UK co-operation in the global market.
The Group was established by the Malawi High Commissioner to the UK and is led by a Working Group of members.
The group has initially set itself five objectives:
1. To create and facilitate business opportunities and provide direct market access for British and Malawian companies in all sectors;
2. To create a wider awareness of trade and investment opportunities in Malawi to UK businesses, and to explore new strategies for improving trade and engaging with one another effectively;
3. To ensure that concerns of businesses in both countries are addressed;
4. To explore opportunities for co-operation and inward/outward investment into selective sectors of the UK and Malawi economies; and
5. To organise business missions to Malawi.
The Working Group is establishing a 2018 Activity Plan to advance these five objectives in the Malawi-UK Business Group’s first year of operation.
If you would like to join the Malawi-UK Business Group and/or feed into the Group’s 2018 Activity Plan, please complete this survey below by 5th April 2018.
Operating exclusively in Malawi, we work with Schools, Universities, Charities, Businesses & Individuals creating highly personalised expeditions which connect people with the world as Global Citizens.